Discount School Supply Recalls Crayons Due to Laceration Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu May 17, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Colorations™ brand 200 extra-large crayon sets, including 25 red crayons. The extra-large crayons measure about 4.5 inches long and .5 inches in diameter. The crayons were packaged in a purple and yellow box with the Colorations® logo printed on the box.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled crayons and contact Discount School Supply to obtain a free full replacement set. Discount School Supply is contacting all known purchasers directly.
The firm has received two reports of a red crayon with glass in it. No injuries have been reported.
Exclusively online at DiscountSchoolSupply.com from June 2017 through October 2017 for about $36.
Excelligence Learning Corp. d/b/a Discount School Supply, of Monterey, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard
- CVB Recalls LUCID Folding Mattress-Sofas Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards