Discount School Supply Recalls Crayons Due to Laceration Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu May 17, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Colorations™ brand 200 extra-large crayon sets, including 25 red crayons. The extra-large crayons measure about 4.5 inches long and .5 inches in diameter. The crayons were packaged in a purple and yellow box with the Colorations® logo printed on the box.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled crayons and contact Discount School Supply to obtain a free full replacement set. Discount School Supply is contacting all known purchasers directly.
The firm has received two reports of a red crayon with glass in it. No injuries have been reported.
Exclusively online at DiscountSchoolSupply.com from June 2017 through October 2017 for about $36.
Excelligence Learning Corp. d/b/a Discount School Supply, of Monterey, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard