Play and Park Structures Recalls Playground Slides Due to Entrapment Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed May 16, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves three models of Play and Park Structures SuperMax triple slides. The molded plastic playground slides were sold in multiple colors and have three single bedways and an eight-foot deck. They are age rated 5-12. The Play and Park Structures logo and the age rating are printed on a label located on the upper part of the outside perimeter of the playground structure. Model numbers 71717 (triple slide with spiral), 71718 (triple slide hood cascade) and 71732 (triple entrance cascade with square deck) are included in this recall. The model number is printed on the sales invoice.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled playground slides and contact Play and Park Structures to schedule a free inspection and repair to the playground slides. Play and Park Structures is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Play and Park Structures has received one report of a gap between the rails that poses an entrapment hazard. No injuries have been reported.
Independent distributors to parks, schools and municipalities from May 2014 through February 2018 for about $8,000.
Play and Park Structures, Fort Payne, Ala.
Play and Park Structures, Fort Payne, Ala.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard
- CVB Recalls LUCID Folding Mattress-Sofas Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards