Munchkin Recalls Waterpede Bath Toys Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu May 10, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Munchkin’s Waterpede bath toys. The one piece multi-colored Centipede -shaped toy allows water to be scooped from the top, and flows through the chambers of bottom. The bath toy is 100% plastic and is for children six months and up.
Consumers should immediately take the bath toy away from young children and contact Munchkin for a free replacement bath toy of comparable value.
The firm has received one report of the toy breaking apart and exposing small beads. No injuries have been reported.
Babies R Us, Target, and other stores nationwide and online at munchkin.com from September 2015 through January 2018 for between $5 and $7.
Munchkin Inc., of Van Nuys, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards