ALDI Recalls Deep Fryers Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu May 10, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Ambiano mini deep fryers sold in two colors, brushed stainless steel and red. The recalled deep fryers have a black lid and were sold with a metal food basket. The deep fryers measure about 9.45 inches wide by 10.43 inches high by 8.23 inches deep. The units have Ambiano printed on the front. The barcode numbers listed below can be found on the bottom of the unit on the silver rating label.
Stainless Steel Ambiano Mini Deep Fryer
Red Ambiano Mini Deep Fryer
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled deep fryers and return it to their local ALDI store for a full refund.
The firm has received three reports of the deep fryers catching on fire, including three reports of minor property damage. No injuries have been reported.
ALDI stores nationwide from February 2018 through March 2018 for about $15.
Guangzhou Linkco Electrical Industries Limited, of China
ALDI Inc., of Batavia, Ill.
ALDI Inc., of Batavia, Ill.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards