Polaris Recalls Phoenix 200 All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves all model year 2014 through 2017 Phoenix 200 all-terrain vehicles. “Polaris” is stamped on the front grill and on the sides of the ATV seats, and “Phoenix 200” is stamped on the side panels. The ATVs were sold in blue and gray. Model numbers A14PB20AF, A15YAP20AF, A16YAP20AF and A17YAP20A8 are included in this recall. The model number is located on the vehicle frame. To check for recalled vehicles by vehicle identification number (VIN) visit www.polaris.com.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled ATVs and contact Polaris for instructions on how to inspect for a damaged throttle limiter, and, if damaged, to schedule a free repair.
Polaris has received nine reports of a damaged throttle limiter, including one report of throttle limiter failure that resulted in minor injuries.
Polaris dealers nationwide from July 2013 through April 2018 for about $3,600.
Aeon Motor Co., of Taiwan
Polaris Industries Inc., of Medina, Minn.
Polaris Industries Inc., of Medina, Minn.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards