Wild & Wolf Recalls Petit Collage Children's Toy Xylophones Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Petit Collage musical jumbo wooden xylophones. They are musical instrument toys for children. The recalled toy xylophone has a wooden base shaped like the profile of an elephant with five different colored metal keys and a wooden beater stick with a red wooden ball attached to one end. The beater stick measures about 5 5/8 inches long by 3/4 inches wide. “Petit Collage” and “TT.1902.0617” are printed on the bottom back of the xylophone. Only xylophones with this letter/number combination are included in the recall.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled toy xylophone beater sticks away from children, stop using them and contact Wild & Wolf for a free replacement beater stick.
The firm has received one report of the ball separating from the beater rod and one report of the ball being loose. No injuries have been reported.
Barnes & Noble, Patina, Urban Outfitters stores and other stores nationwide and online at PetitCollage.com and other websites from August 2017 through February 2018 for about $24.
Ningbo Tooky Toy Co. Ltd, of China
Petit Collage, of San Francisco, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards