Jo-Ann Stores Recalls Light Sets Due to Laceration Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Jo-Ann’s battery-operated Maker’s Holiday 10-count LED string light sets. The light sets consist of ten glass jars with white plastic snow and red plastic beads inside and a cork at the top that holds the LED bulb. The light strings measure about 73.5 inches long and have a tag attached with instructions as to how to replace the batteries. Maker’s Holiday is printed on the front of the product packaging and SKU/UPC 1554-7201/603559321277 on the bottom left of the back side of the product packaging.
Consumers should immediately stop using the light sets and contact Jo-Ann stores for a full refund.
Jo-Ann has received two reports of glass jars breaking, resulting in cuts that required stitches.
Jo-Ann stores nationwide from October 2017 through February 2018 for about $14.
Henton Enterprise Co. Ltd., of China
Jo-Ann Stores LLC, of Hudson, OhioReport an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards