'Rhino 69 Extreme 50000' Recalled due to Presence of Active Ingredient 'Tadalafil'
Source: FDA Drug Recalls
Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51PM
AMA Wholesale Inc. (Distributor/Re-seller), is voluntarily recalling Rhino 69 Extreme 50000 capsules to the consumer level. FDA analysis found the product to be tainted with undeclared tadalafil. Tadalafil is an active ingredient in a FDA-approved prescription drug that is used for erectile dysfunction.
AMA Wholesale Inc. has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall.
Consumers who take dietary supplements for erectile dysfunction could have underlying cardiovascular disease (from diabetes, hypertension, and others). Consumers with diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol or heart disease often take nitrates; concomitant use of nitrates and PDE5 inhibitors can lead to fatal cardiovascular collapse.
Rhino 69 Extreme 50000 is used as a sexual enhancer and is packaged in single capsule, blister packs which an expiration date of 12/2022 and UPC Code: 718122071128. The product was distributed nationwide via internet sales to the customers.
AMA Wholesale Inc. (Distributor/Re-seller) is notifying its customers by E-Mail and is arranging for return of the recalled product.
Consumers/distributors/retailers that have purchased 'Rhino 69 Extreme 50000' should immediately stop the consumption and the resale of the product. Return the product to the place of purchase for a refund.
AMA Wholesale Inc.’s customers with questions regarding this recall can contact the company by Phone: +1 (800) 689-6532 Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST or E-Mail: email@example.com. Consumers should contact their physician or health-care provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this drug product.
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.
This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Ottogi America, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in Products
- Prinston Pharmaceutical Inc. issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Irbesartan and Irbesartan HCTZ Tablets Due to detection of a Trace Amount of Unexpected Impurity, N- nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA) in the Products
- RXBAR Recalls Certain Varieties of Bars Due to a Potential Undeclared Peanut Allergen
- Voluntary Recall Notice of El Guapo Chile Habanero and Chile Pasilla-Ancho Pouches Due to Unlabeled Peanut Allergen
- Happy Together, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Product Due to Presence of Undeclared Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Vecuronium Bromide for Injection Due to the Presence of Particulate Matter Identified as Glass