Cut Fruit Express, Inc. Announces A Voluntary Recall of Fresh Bruschetta Mixed and Dips Because of Undeclared Soy and Milk
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Fri Apr 6, 2018 7:54PM
Cut Fruit Express, Inc. of Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota is voluntarily recalling packaged Bruschetta Mixes and Dips distributed through 4/4/2018, with Use-by Dates as listed below, since they may contain undeclared milk and soy. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk or soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The voluntary recall extends only to the products with the Use-by Dates listed below and sold to distributors or retailers in Minnesota. The distributors may have distributed the product to other states.
|Brand||Product||Pack Size||UPC||Use-by Date|
|Food Service||Bruschetta Dip||5 lb.||N/A||4/5/2018 – 4/12/2018|
|H. Brooks||Bruschetta Dip||5 lb.||038232389143||4/5/2018 – 4/12/2018|
|H. Brooks- Taste Buds||Bruschetta Mix||12 oz||038232374033||4/5/2018 - 4/12/2018|
|SuperValu- Cub Quick & Easy||Bruschetta Mix||12 oz||038232374033||4/5/2018 – 4/12/2018|
No illnesses have been reported specific to the Cut Fruit Express Products that are the subject of this voluntary, precautionary recall.
The recall was initiated after products that may contain milk and soy were packaged into containers that did not declare the presence of milk and soy. Subsequent investigation indicates that an incorrect ingredient may have been used to produce the product.
No other Cut Fruit Express products, other than those listed above, are included in the recall.
Consumers who may have purchased the affected product are advised not to eat any of the affected product, immediately dispose of the product or return the product to the place of purchase for credit. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 651-438-8834.
Retailers should check their inventories and store shelves to confirm that none of the products are present or available for purchase by consumers or in warehouse inventories.
Cut Fruit Express, Inc. has earned an outstanding safety record and has taken immediate precautionary measures to protect public health by issuing this voluntary recall. Cut Fruit Express service representatives have already contacted all customers impacted and are in the process of confirming that the recalled products are not in the stream of commerce.
- Ottogi America, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in Products
- RXBAR Recalls Certain Varieties of Bars Due to a Potential Undeclared Peanut Allergen
- Voluntary Recall Notice of El Guapo Chile Habanero and Chile Pasilla-Ancho Pouches Due to Unlabeled Peanut Allergen
- Grand Strand Sandwich Company Recalls Lunch Box Sandwiches Italian Subs Lunch Box Sandwiches Ham & Swiss Croissants And Lunch Box Sandwiches Ham & Cheese Due To Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination
- Hy-Vee Voluntarily Recalls Cheesecakes Made with Diamond Crystal Mix
- Shamrock Farms Issues Voluntary Recall of 2% Reduced Fat Vanilla Half Gallon Milk Due to Undeclared Almonds