SpeeCo(R) and Woods(R) Recall 4-Way Wedge Accessory for Log Splitters Due to Impact Injury Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves 4-way wedge accessories used on SpeeCo, CountyLine, Country Tuff, and Woods hydraulic log splitters. These log splitter accessories were sold under the SpeeCo and Woods brand names. The SpeeCo brand has model numbers 577483 and 581199. The Woods brand model is 581196. Brand names and model numbers are printed on the packaging.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled 4-way wedge accessory and return it to the place of purchase or contact SpeeCo or Woods for a full refund.
The firm has received one report of an operator struck by the 4-Way Wedge resulting in a concussion.
Tractor Supply Company stores in the U.S. from July 2016 through January 2018 under the SpeeCo brand; Orscheln Farm & Home Stores in the U.S. from August 2017 through January 2018 under the SpeeCo brand and authorized Woods dealers in the U.S. and Canada from August 2017 through January 2018 under the Woods brand for about $70.
SpeeCo Inc. and Woods Equipment Company, of Oregon, Ill
Tractor Supply Company, Orscheln Farm & Home Stores, and authorized Woods dealersReport an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards